BUBLE INCLINOMETER (Set of 2)
Cat No : 12-1056-2
Negara asal : USA
▪ Bubble Inclinometer is used to measure range-of-motion (ROM)
▪ Standards are codified in the AMA Guide to the Evaluation of
Permanent Impairment, third edition
▪ Place inclinometer near joint to be measured; turn dial until
scale reads 0; take joint through its range; read range
traveled directly from dial.
▪ Some neck and back measurement protocols require the
simultaneous use of 2 inclinometers
▪ Dimensions: 4" x 0.2" x 4" / Weight: 0.2 lbs.